Graduation/Transfer Picture

Fall Commencement 2022:

Commencement for the Fall 2022 semester will be held on Tuesday, December 13, 2022. Graduates from all three campuses will participate in the commencement ceremony held on the Wesson Campus in Mullen Gymnasium.

Applying for Graduation

The deadline to apply for December 2022 graduation is Thursday, October 13, 2022. To apply for graduation students must:

  1. Submit to Enrollment Services Office a completed and signed application for graduation.
  2. Submit to Enrollment Services Office a degree plan or graduation checklist signed by their advisor, signifying that if the term is successfully completed by the student, then the student will meet graduation requirements.
  3. Pay $40 graduation fee at the business office ***(This fee is waived for those that do not participate in the graduation ceremony)***  

The Application for Graduation and Academic Degree Plan can be picked up at the Enrollment Services Office. For more information call one of our three campuses below.

*Applications turned in after the deadline will be charged a late fee of $15.*

  • Wesson Campus
    Henley Building
    Phone: 601.643.8309
  • Natchez Campus
    Tom Reed Academic Building
    Phone: 601.442.9111
  • Simpson County Center
    Parker Academic Building
    Phone: 601.849.0122


Mississippi Community Colleges have an articulation agreement for students who plan to transfer to one of Mississippi’s eight public universities. Each university will accept courses listed in the articulation plan for over 150 majors without loss of credit toward the conclusion of the four-year degree. Co-Lin students should discuss with their advisor transfer requirements and consult the catalog of the institution they plan to attend. Additional information on articulation is located below using the MATT tool.

To request a Co-Lin transcript, click here. The first mailed official transcript is free of charge. All other mailed official transcripts are $2 each. All faxed transcripts are $5 each and unofficial. High school transcripts cannot be released; you must contact your high school.

To request a transcript from schools/GED, click here.