Ready to apply? Follow the steps below, or email email@example.com if you need help.
- Complete and submit the application for admission. Start your online application by clicking the blue 'Apply Now' button below.
- Take the ACT and make sure your scores are on file in the Office of Enrollment Services.
- If you do not have ACT scores, you will need to take a placement test (bring a photo ID and $40 for the Accuplacer Test or $60 for the ACT Residual Test. Call 601.643.8490 for more information about placement tests.
- Send an official transcript from your high school as well as any colleges you have attended to the Office of Enrollment Services.
- If you have a GED/HSE, submit your scores to the Office of Enrollment Services.
- Apply for financial aid (go to studentaid.gov to apply).
- If you plan to live on campus, send your housing contract and $75 non-refundable deposit to the Business Office.