The Co-Lin bookstore is the source for all college textbooks, school supplies, art and drafting supplies, greeting cards, posters, study notes, sportswear, lab supplies, and departmental supplies.
• If you are a Co-Lin student and your instructor teaches at Co-Lin, you can find the textbook that you need at the Co-Lin bookstore.
• If your instructor does not teach at Co-Lin, your textbook may not be in the bookstore. You will need to place your order 7-10 business days prior to the beginning of class.
• If you are a student using financial aid, make sure that your account has been credited with your financial aid before ordering textbooks. Your tuition, housing, meal ticket, and other fees will be applied to your account before textbooks can be purchased.
• Please email your student profile along with your current mailing address to
• You will receive an email from the bookstore confirming that you can place your order. Next, you will visit MBS Direct and follow the appropriate steps to order your textbooks.
• If your required book is not available, please contact the bookstore at
to place your order.
• If you will be paying by debit or credit card, please visit MBS Direct to place your order.
• You may also contact the school which is offering the class in which you are enrolled and order your book directly from them.
Some courses may require ebooks that will be automatically available the first day of class and billed to your account. Please contact your instructor for more information regarding ebooks.
Instructional videos regarding how to access and utilize the many features of VitalSource ebooks can be found here.
24/7 eBook Helpline
Textbook Contact Information: