Copiah-Lincoln Community College Associate Degree Nursing
End-of-program Student Learning Outcomes
- Integrate relevant theories, concepts and principles from nursing and general education when planning and providing client care.
- Utilize the nursing process to empower clients to maximize their potential for wellness through their life cycle regardless of a client’s cultural, ethnic and socioeconomic background.
- Utilize opportunities to promote and maintain health and safety for clients in a variety of health care settings.
- Collaborate with nurses, other health providers, clients, families, groups and communities in providing health care services.
- Assume the roles of the Associate Degree Nurse as providers of care, managers of care, and members within the discipline when providing care for clients in a variety of health care settings reflecting evidence-based nursing practice.
- Engage in activities that support a commitment to professional development.
- Practice within the registered nurse’s role of moral, ethical and legal responsibility and accountability.