HSE Testing Options
Individuals at least 18 years of age who did not earn a high school diploma are eligible to test for a Mississippi State High School Equivalency (HSE) diploma without attending classes. Students under the age of 18 must make prior contact with Data Manager/Assessment Specialist, Danielle White at 601-643-8655. Instruction is provided for individuals who require remediation in order to be successful on their HSE test. Two tests are administered in the state of Mississippi and provide a high school equivalency diploma and transcript upon successful completion.
Mississippi State Test Options
- General Education Development (GED)
- 4 subject area tests: Reading through language arts, Math, Science & Social Studies
- $30/per subject area
- High School Equivalency Test (HiSET)
- 5 subject area tests: Reading, Writing, Math, Science & Social Studies
- $17.75 for computer-delivered tests and $15 for paper-delivered
More information about each test:
- GED ged.com
- HiSET hiset.ets.org
Alternate Tuesdays 8:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
Monday & Wednesday 1:00-3:45 p.m. and Friday 8:30-11:30 a.m.
Wesson Campus Library
Simpson Campus classroom
|HiSET||Alternate Tuesdays 8:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m.||Wesson Campus Library|