Schedule a Proctored Exam
All online courses require at least one proctored exam. Depending on the course, the exam(s) may be required in person, virtually, or a combination of the two.
- For in-person exams, the student may schedule an appointment at any of the testing facilities located on all 15 community college campuses in Mississippi.
- For virtual proctoring, the student may use the available equipment on any of Co-Lin’s campuses OR will need to have reliable internet, the ability to download a lockdown browser, and have a webcam and microphone.
It is important to note the following about the different types of proctoring:
- In-person proctoring will require that an appointment be made through the scheduling feature in Canvas at least 24 hours in advance of testing. The student will need to bring a photo ID (driver’s license, college ID, etc.).
- Although virtual proctoring MAY be done remotely, a lack of the necessary equipment is not an excuse for failure to complete required coursework. If the student does not have the necessary equipment, he/she may use the available equipment on any of Co-Lin’s campuses.
For more information about coming to campus to test, please contact your campus’ proctor:
Wesson Campus proctor: 601.643.8636 or 601.643.8617 or email@example.com
Natchez Campus proctor: 601.446.1107 or 601.446.1101 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Simpson County Center proctor: 601.849.0119 or 601.849.0116 or email@example.com
Spring 2022 Proctor Hours
Proctoring labs will be open beginning Wednesday, February 2.
Wesson Campus - Assessment Center in the Library
- Monday & Wednesday: 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Tuesday: Closed
- Thursday: 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Friday: 8 a.m. to 12 p.m.
Natchez Campus - Library
- Monday: Closed
- Tuesday & Wednesday: 8 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- Thursday: 2 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Friday: Closed
Simpson County Center - Library
- Monday & Wednesday: 8 to 11 a.m. and 1 to 4 p.m.
- Tuesday & Thursday: 8 to 11 a.m. and 1 to 8 p.m.
- Friday: CLOSED