Co-Lin's Nu Kappa Chapter of PBL Captures National Awards
CHICAGO, Illinois – Copiah-Lincoln Community College’s Nu Kappa Chapter of Phi Beta Lambda captured 10 individual awards and one chapter award at the PBL National Leadership Conference held in June in Chicago. Award winners were:
- Whitney Howell, First Place, Integrated Marketing Campaign & Third Place, Small Business Management Plan
- Maeghan Lee, Second Place, Business Presentation and Ninth Place, Statistical Analysis
- Emma Grice, Third Place, Small Business Management Plan
- Payne Walker, Fourth Place, Economic Analysis and Decision Making
- John Chance, Fifth Place, Business Decision Making and Eighth Place, Project Management
- Brooke Brister, Fifth Place, Business Decision Making
- Hugh Greer, Tenth Place, Impromptu Speaking
- Nu Kappa Chapter, Sixth Place, Local Chapter Annual Business Report
The competition in each category includes students from community colleges as well as four-year colleges and universities.
CUTLINE: Members of the Nu Kappa Chapter of Phi Beta Lambda attending the National Leadership Conference were from left, Richard Baker, Co-Lin Vice President of Business Affairs/Nu Kappa Co-Sponsor, Hugh Greer of Bogue Chitto, John Chance of Brookhaven, Emma Grice of McCall Creek, Whitney Howell and Brooke Brister, both of Brookhaven; Maeghan Lee of Bude, Payne Walker of Brookhaven, Sam Papizas of Crystal Springs, and Heather Martin, PBL Co-Sponsor.