Co-Lin announces plans for December graduation ceremony
Co-Lin's Fall commencement ceremony will be held on Tuesday, December 15, at 9:30 a.m. in Mullen Gymnasium. The college has announced the following plans for commencement:
• Graduates from all three campuses will participate in the ceremony on the Wesson Campus.
• To ensure social distancing, NO guests will be allowed at the commencement ceremony. Only graduates and select Co-Lin staff members will be allowed inside Mullen Gym during the commencement.
• The ceremony will be streamed LIVE at www.colin.edu and on Copiah-Lincoln Community College’s Facebook page for family and friends to watch.
• Graduates will be provided with a Co-Lin face mask to wear as they enter the gymnasium. Masks will be required for all graduates and staff members present.
• There will be NO rehearsal for graduation.
CAP & GOWN PICKUP:
• Wesson Campus: Pick up their cap and gown in the Office of Enrollment Services until Dec. 3, at 3 p.m.
• Simpson County Center: Pick up their cap and gown in the Office of Enrollment Services located in the Parker Academic Building.
• Natchez Campus: Pick up their cap and gown in the Office of Enrollment Services.
• Graduates who are unable to participate in commencement ceremonies should still pick up their cap and gown. The college will not be able to issue refunds.