LogIn:• Co-Lin Homepage (www.colin.edu)
• Click on "myPack Alliant" icon
• Enter your student id#
• Enter your 6-digit pin number. Initially, your pin is set to your birthday in the format of MMDDYY. For example, pin would be 010180 for birthday on January 1, 1980.
• Click LOGIN
• Students must see their advisor prior to web registration to activate Web Authorization.
• Under Student Info Center, Scheduling, click Registration
AddingaCourse:• Be sure ADD is selected in the "action" drop-down box (default is ADD). • If you know the course#, key the Dept, Crs#, and Section or click SELECTCOURSESand follow the directions on the screen.
• Once the course number and section has been entered, click ADD/DROPCOURSEto add course to schedule and advance
to next window.
• Continue selecting courses as outlined above.
DroppingaCourse: (This removes a course that has been previously added.)
• At the far right of the course to be dropped, click Drop to remove the course from your schedule.
• Continue the process of adding/dropping courses until your schedule is complete.
• When your schedule is completed, click COMPLETEREGISTRATION.
• The following options will be displayed along with your schedule and financial information.
Option 1: COMPLETE REGISTRATION• If you are receiving 100% financial aid (Pell, MTAG, scholarship, etc), the following message will appear: "Your finan cial aid coverage is 100%. Would you like to complete your registration at this time?" Click OK to complete or click
• If you owe a balance, the following message will appear: "Would you like to complete your registration at this time?" Choose one of the following payment options. Note: You must pay the balance or make payment arrangements with the Business Office before you are "registered" in classes. Failure to pay your balance will result in removal from classes.
• Payment Option 1 – Pay Online via Credit Card (Preferred Method): Click OK if you wish to pay via VISA, Master Card, American Express, or Discover. Complete the credit card payment information and follow the directions for submitting payment.
• Payment Option 2 - Pay Balance in Person: Click CANCEL. Visit the Business Office on the Natchez, Simpson, or Wesson Campus to pay via cash, check, or credit card (VISA, Master Card, American Express, or Discover). Office hours are 8:00 to 4:30 Monday thru Thursday and 8:00 to 4:00 Friday.
Option 2: QUIT & PAY LATER - Note: You will NOT be registered until you select COMPLETE REGISTRATION. This is the most important step!
• Click the Log Out button at the top of the screen.