2. Make an appointment with your advisor to select your courses. (Please contact the Counseling Center if you do not know your advisor.)
3. If needed, complete your Financial Aid Application. Please contact the Financial Aid Office for more information.
4. Go to the eLearning Webpage. Registration information can be found under the Prospective eLearning Students Tab.
5. Click on the eLearning Class Offerings and Registration link; then click on MSVCC Registration Request link and finally click on Begin Online Schedule Request located on the bottom right side of the webpage.
6. Enter your student information. You will be required to add leading zeros to make your ID# nine digits long. Example: ID# 12345 should be entered as 000012345. Please enter your Co-Lin or valid email address. If there are conflicts with your registration request, you will be notified by the email address you provide. Failure to follow these steps may result in your registration request not being processed.
7. Within three to five days, the Counselor checks and approves your registration request. If there are no conflicts, courses are entered in Alliant.
8. Please note that you may only register once. To make necessary changes to your registration request click on Request Schedule Changes under the Current eLearning Students Tab to complete the form out entirely.
9. Order your textbooks at least two weeks before classes start. Some courses may require ebooks that will be automatically available the first day of class and billed to your account. If you have questions about your textbook please contact your instructor one of the Co-Lin Bookstores.
10. Make sure you access your courses the first day of class and check your Co-Lin email. Your Co-Lin email is your primary email address for all correspondence.
11. See Tuition and Fees for tuition and nonrefundable MSVCC fee.