Before registering for MSVCC online courses, remember eLearning students should:
1. Have proficient computer skills, including the use of email and the Internet
2. Take initiative, be self-reliant and self-motivated
3. Have self-discipline and be able to follow written directions
4. Must actively participate and complete assignments and proctored exam before the due date
5. Make time to study
6. Address difficulties with instructor as soon as need arises
MSVCC Summer 2016
Full Term: May 31 - July 22
July 4-Week Mini Term: June 27 - July 22
MSVCC Fall 2016
Full Term: August 22 - December 02
1st Short Term: August 22 - October 14
2nd Short Term: October 17 - December 09
September 4-Week Mini Term: September 09 - October 14
October 4-Week Mini Term: October 17 - November 11
Click MSVCC Registration Request link below
*Select the semester ( Summer 2016 or Fall 2016 )
*Enter 9 digit ID number (include leading zeros)
*Select Copiah-Lincoln Community College
*Select Campus (Natchez, Simpson County Center or Wesson)
Enter Name, Email address and Telephone number
Click Save Student
Click Submit for Approval
You should receive an email from MSVCC regarding receipt of your schedule
Allow 3-5 business days to process
MSVCC Fall Full Term & 1st Short Term Registration ended Friday, August 19 at 3:00 p.m.
MSVCC Fall 2nd Short Term & October 4-Week Mini Term Registration ended Friday, October 14 at 3:00 p.m.
Please see the eLearning Calendar for registration dates.
See Tuition and Fees for tuition and nonrefundable MSVCC fee.