Proctored Testing Non-CLCC/Non-MSVCC Students
Copiah-Lincoln Community College offers proctoring services at each campus location for students who need to take web-based or paper exams.
- $20 nonrefundable, nontransferable fee for minimum two-hour limit per exam
- Additional $10 charge per hour after two-hour time limit
- Payment required at least 24 hours in advance
- Appointments scheduled at least one week in advance
- Photo ID required
- Students MUST provide a stamped envelope for paper exams to be mailed via USPS
- Wesson Campus Assessment Center: 601.643.8636
- Natchez Campus Library: 601.446.1107
- Simpson County Center Library: 601.849.0119
Proctor approval/agreement forms should be sent to proctor via the respective campus.
Students must complete the Application for Examination prior to scheduling an appointment.
Pay via phone or in person in the Business Office.
Copy of receipt will be required in order to take exam.
Business Office phone numbers:
- Wesson Campus: 601.643.8317 or 601.643.8463
- Natchez Campus: 601.446.1204
- Simpson Campus: 601.849.0125
Steps for Proctored Testing
- Complete the Application for Examination for each exam and submit to proctor at respective campus location.
- Make $20 payment to the Business Office in person or via phone. Be sure to retain a copy of your receipt as it is required for the examination to be administered.
- After you submit the Application, you may schedule an appointment to test with the selected campus. We recommend at least a week in advance. Payment is required at least 24 hours in advance.
- Co-Lin does not pay for postage to mail tests. Students must provide a self-addressed return envelope with return postage.
- You must bring a valid photo ID to the test.
- You must follow the guidelines and policies of your institution and Co-Lin.
Application is available here: