Schedule a Proctored Exam
Every Mississippi Virtual Community College (MSVCC) course will require one to three proctored exams. Regardless of course average, MSVCC students failing to complete the proctored exam process will not be awarded a passing grade.
More information regarding your proctored exam(s) will be provided by your instructor.
If you are a Copiah-Lincoln Community College student, click here to find out how to book your appointment. Begin scheduling appointments 30 days prior to testing.
- Seating is limited
- Photo ID is required
- Labs will not be able to serve walk-in appointments
Wesson Campus proctor: 601.643.8636 or 601.643.8617
Natchez Campus proctor: 601.446.1107 or 601.446.1101
Simpson County Center proctor: 601.849.0119 or 601.849.0116
Students may take proctored exams at any of the 15 Mississippi Community or Junior Colleges. Please refer to the list of MSVCC proctors for more information.
Out-of-state students need to contact Linda Seals at email@example.com or 601.643.8636 to make exam arrangements. A minimum of one week’s notice is required.
Fall 2017 Proctor Hours
Wesson Campus - Assessment Center
- Monday and Thursday: 8:30 a.m. – 8 p.m.
- Tuesday: CLOSED
- Wednesday: 8:30 a.m. – 8 p.m.
- Friday: 8:30 a.m. – Noon
Natchez Campus - Natchez Library
- Monday: CLOSED
- Tuesday and Thursday: 2 – 6 p.m.
- Wednesday and Friday: 8 a.m. – Noon
Simpson County Center - Simpson Library
- Monday and Wednesday: 9 a.m. – Noon and 1 – 3 p.m.
- Tuesday and Thursday: 9 a.m. – Noon and 1 – 7 p.m.
- Friday: 9 – 11 a.m. and 1 – 2 p.m.