Enjoy Natchez AND The 2013 Natchez Literary and Cinema Celebration!
Register through Road Scholar, Boston, Mass., the world’s leading not-for-profit educational travel program.
Road Scholar has been an NLCC partner for many years.
You won't find a better value.
Included in the Road Scholar program cost of $748 per person, double occupancy,
or $1046, single occupancy, are many treats:
- 5 Nights of accommodations at the modern Natchez Grand Hotel in downtown Natchez,
- nights of Wed.-Sun., Feb. 20-24, 2013
- 14 Meals: 5 breakfasts, 4 lunches, 5 dinners, some in sumptuous mansions
- Special seating for expert-led lectures during the Natchez Literary and Cinema Celebration
- Tickets for all ticketed events
- Field trips to mansions, historic sites, and a historic church
- Receptions, book signings, exhibits
- Musical performances
- Screenings of three films with discussion sessions
NOTE: Walking up to one mile per day
Plus, you’ll have coveted private time with conference speakers
at a luncheon in the mansion Magnolia Hall.
And, you’ll enjoy a sunset celebration overlooking the Mississippi River
at the mansion The Briars and Briarvue.
Use one of these easy ways to register:
- Call 800-454-5768.
- Go to www.roadscholar.org
Go to the box at top right of page.
Type in program # 20379. Click “Go.”
At right column, click “Feb. 20-25, 2013.”
At bottom, click “Enroll here.”