Financial Aid Check-list
The purpose of the Financial Aid Office is to effectively provide financial assistance to students by helping them meet their educational goals in the most affordable and accessible ways available through federal, state, and institutional resources.
2. Have ACT scores and school transcripts sent to Admissions Office
3. Request a FAFSA PIN number at www.pin.ed.gov student/parent
4. Apply for Federal aid by June 1 at www.fafsa.gov after January 1
5. View and print your Student Aid Report /CHECK FOR ACCURACY AND READ THE COMMENTS
6. Apply for state aid after January 1; deadline is September 15
7. Complete the CLCC Scholarship Application by March 1
8. Submit additional information to the financial aid office (if requested by the financial aid office)
9. Check the status of your financial aid via CLCC Alliant web services at www.colin.edu, select "myPackalliantportal" at the bottom of page, log-in and check your Fincnaicl Aid Status under Financial Information
10. Before funds can be used in the bookstore, students must go to your "myPackalliantportal" at www.colin.edu, log-in, select Complete Registration under Scheduling and complete the registration process by moving your registration status from "Pre-registered" to "Registered". If you have problems with this process, you MUST contact the Business Office at the Campus you attend and they can complete the process for you.
11.Students who have not completed the above steps prior to the "payment due date" given on the billing statement should contact the Business Office to arrange a fee payment plan
The Financial Aid Office is located in the Henley Student Services Building. This office is open weekdays between 7:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m., except on Fridays 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. The Financial Aid telephone number is 601-643-8464. Visit our website at: www.colin.edu/financialaid.