• Please review the Student Handbook concerning potential penalties related to course withdrawals.
• Financial Aid Students-Please contact the Financial Aid Department before withdrawing.
CO-LIN'S REFUND POLICY
Spring and Fall Semesters
Students who withdraw from college or drop a course without adding another are USUALLY refunded tuition and room rent according to the full-time status on the following schedule:
• First calendar week 75% of tuition
• Second calendar week 50% of tuition
• Third calendar week 25% of tuition
• After third calendar week No refund
Refunds are made only when a student has officially dropped a course or has officially withdrawn from school.
Summer & Short Term
NO REFUND after the first class meeting.