The mission of Copiah-Lincoln Community College is to provide educational programs, economic development services, cultural and recreational opportunities through quality instruction and high expectations and service in a safe, student-centered environment.
1. Stewardship of Teaching, Learning, and Student Success
2. Stewardship of Technology as a Tool for Instruction and Operations
3. Stewardship of Physical, Human, and Financial Resources
4. Stewardship of Business, Community, and Alumni Connections
5. Stewardship of Quality Operations and Value-Added Capital Improvements
Goals of the College:
Copiah-Lincoln Community College will:
1. promote student retention, completion, transfer, and employment.
2. improve student learning and expand enrollment opportunities and delivery modes.
3. optimize fiscal, human, technological, and physical resources to enhance learning and operations.
4. sustain community partnerships, student engagement, and service.